Lueck's Home Improvements Inc. opened its doors for business 51 years ago in Oshkosh, WI. In 1958, our grandfather, Tony Lueck, who was a retiree as the deputy chief of the Oshkosh Fire Department officially began the business. Until this point, Tony Lueck had been selling windows right out of his own home on Simpson Street as a side job. In the early years, the business was called Lueck's Aluminum Sales and primarily was a business which installed storm windows. Tony and his son, Carl, came up with the business name together. Carl had just returned from the airforce and worked part time along side his father while also being employed at the Fire Department. Lueck's began as a small enterprise and grew into much more than we ever imagined. When our grandfather started the business he just had a car, trailer and a ladder. In 1958, Lueck's changed locations several times. After Simpson Street, the business was in a rented location along side Valley Manufacturing on the corner of 19th and Oregon in Oshkosh. In that same year, Lueck's moved again to a more permanent residence at 406 South Park Street where it remained for fourteen years. In 1959, Tony's second son, Corky, entered the family business along side his father and brother. The business was prospering immensly and became a corporation of the state of Wisconsin. Lueck's Aluminum Sales changed its name to Lueck's Home Improvements Incorporated in 1964. In this same year, Carl, retired from the Fire Department and joined the team full time. Tony Lueck worked for the family business until 1969, he then retired and turned the business over to Corky and Carl. In 1972 Lueck's Inc. moved to our present day location at 706 Main St and Carl's son, Cal graduated high school and became an installer. Lueck's used their previous experience to begin commercial work along with the residential division. Corky began the commercial side in 1981 and Carl handled the business on the residential end. This was a busy year for the business, Carl's second son, Jeff, became an installer just out of high school. In 1985 Cal moved into the residential division office and was granted 25% ownership of Lueck's. Jeff moved into the commericial division office in 1988 and had 25% ownership. In 2003 Lueck's changed hands once again, Corky and Carl retired and left Jeff and Cal each with 50% ownership. Now we are a third generation business that specializes in many trades and employs about 25 people in our residential and commercial divisions. Cal leads the residential side and Jeff leads the commercial division.
Oshkosh, Appleton, Menasha, Neenah, Fond du Lac, Omro, Winneconne, Berlin, Ripon, Green Lake, Redgranite, Wautoma, Kimberly, Kaukauna, Waupun and all of North central Wisconsin.